Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight did you lose before you got loose skin?

Sunday, October 23, 2022

How much weight did you lose before you got loose skin?

I’m 17, 4’11 and I wear a size 10. I may be entering the next size now. The last time I was at the doctor, the scale said I was 152. That seems off because it said I lost 2 pounds but I was overeating so something must have been wrong with the scale. That was sometime in June and I’ve continued to overeat due to stress and emotional eating. I really want to lose weight and fat but I’m terrified of loose skin. I’m supposed to be 90 pounds according to google. That’s a lot of weight loose. And I’ve been overweight all my life so my skin is used to it but recently started really packing on when school started in September 2021 and continuing now. I was thinking maybe I could stay 20 pounds overweight so the loose skin wont be as bad but I don’t know. I really regret my decision. I also have stretch marks now which is such a wake up call. Of course, age and height plays a major factor in loose skin and me being 4’11? Yikes.

But anyways, how much did you loose before you started getting loose skin?

submitted by /u/bambii_tears
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ybvce1/how_much_weight_did_you_lose_before_you_got_loose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...