Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does weight loss truly slow as you get closer to GW?

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Does weight loss truly slow as you get closer to GW?

SW: 207 CW:181 GW:150-160

21F 5’8”

Hi everyone!!! I have been on a weight loss journey for 7-8 months and have lost 25.8 pounds. I feel like I’m not doing it fast enough and that my weight loss has slowed down quite a bit. I’m eating around 1610 but sometimes have days where I slip up and have stopped going to the gym. I walk a lot more though. I didn’t think myself not going to the gym would affect anything but maybe it is? Right now I’m having a lot of weeks where i don’t lose and just stay the same. Not gaining though which is nice.

Should I cut down on calories again? Is my weight loss going too slow? Should I suck it up and find time to go to the gym? Any and ALL advice is welcome.

submitted by /u/winniewinniewinni
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y8kzsr/does_weight_loss_truly_slow_as_you_get_closer_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...