Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Friday, October 28, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Hello all,

Day 28 & a Friday to boot! The November sign up post is up!

https://redd.it/yeapt3

Onto goals!

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Got it.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): Someone brought breakfast into work & I’m usually so good at saying no but it got me today. I'm over today. Still logging & being mindful.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 30 minute walk today. 22/28 days.

Journal for two minutes before playing Switch: Got it! 27/28 days.

Today's gratitude list: Today I'm grateful for getting some time to spend with the first friend I made in the city I moved to as an adult. Sister from a different mister. I need some time to just be me with a buddy.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: I’d like to try a new lip mask I got.

Your turn! How was your day? Any exciting weekend plans?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yg29qx/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_28/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...