Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can someone help me calculate my TDEE? Also a question on maintaining.

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Can someone help me calculate my TDEE? Also a question on maintaining.

I’m 5’4” 1/2 and currently 128lbs. My goal is to lose 8 pounds by Dec 1. I walk between 25-30 miles a week. Usually 5 miles a day and Sunday I’m a couch potato. My walking speed is about 2.5 mpr. Working up to 3. I play Just Dance for an hour a week as well.

When I reach 120lbs do I continue with the same amount of calories to maintain? I want to incorporate weight training twice a week once I reach my goal weight for strength purposes not aesthetic muscle building. Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/MissPretzels
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yaz0va/can_someone_help_me_calculate_my_tdee_also_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...