Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How many eggs can I eat per day? (post again bcz automod removed it for some reason)

Sunday, October 30, 2022

How many eggs can I eat per day? (post again bcz automod removed it for some reason)

After losing about 21 kgs over the last year, I am currently in a body recomp phase. Now, since I properly started weight training this summer, I have been told to eat protein diets as well. I use some beef, some chicken, a couple of protein shakes (just whey protein and milk/water), oats and eggs to cover the protein requirement. My question is that I absolutely love eggs, and I would like to know how many eggs can I eat per day while still keeping it safe and "healthy"?

Ps: Also, eating BOTH the yolk and the whites is fine, right?

submitted by /u/1MadTitan1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yhsluf/how_many_eggs_can_i_eat_per_day_post_again_bcz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...