Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i’m 18 and I need advice.

Monday, October 31, 2022

i’m 18 and I need advice.

skip to last 2 walls of text for TLDR

So… I don’t know how to form this so bear (bare?) with me.

I graduated high school back in June, and that whole year I wasn’t having a great time, had just moved, i was in and out of the mental hospital for reasons I’ll keep to myself for this post lol.

I’ve never really been an active person, only soccer/baseball when i was a kid and gym during school. When I moved, the friends I had cut ties with me, and as a result of my last year, I have no friends irl, as sad as that is to say. (On a side note I’m hoping college will be a good chance to make friends.) Lately my self esteem’s been in the gutter, I haven’t been exercising, and I’ve been eating like shit. I’ll have periods of not getting hungry nearly at all for days then feel like i’m starving for days, over and over, and I’m sick of this.

I guess what I’m asking is where do I even start to lose weight. Despite not exercising much I’m not dangerously obese but I feel like losing weight would help me so much.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk, can’t wait to talk to you guys in the comments.

submitted by /u/Sad-Cauliflower3960
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yisru1/im_18_and_i_need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...