Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How realistic are my goals and any tips?

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

How realistic are my goals and any tips?

(Picture links at bottom)

To give a bit about myself I am 26 year old male. 6 feet and weight 235 pounds. I use to weigh much less but was a skinny guy. After the pandemic hit I gained 50 pounds. I've been going to the gym consistently for the last 2 months and already see progress in my strength. I feel great. My goal is I want to lose the weight and be skinny again but I would love to build some muscle. My questions is the goal that I have possible and how long would it take for me to get to this physic?

The first 2 pictures is me flexing and the third picture is what I’m aiming for.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e2t4x4w0w7q7e0c/AABzbo6RwdFB2lot8DUUBSQPa?dl=0

Also, how do I look now? Don't be afraid to be honest ✊🏼

submitted by /u/Brandon_awi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ye9kgu/how_realistic_are_my_goals_and_any_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...