Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What if I fail?

Monday, October 31, 2022

What if I fail?

I’ve gained a lot of weight the last few years mostly due to problems with anxiety and depression, and it’s starting to affect my health. My back goes out, I get acid reflux, and I’m in horrible shape, like I get out of breath walking on a flat surface. I feel like I completely fucked myself over and I want to lose a lot of weight, like 90 pounds. I’m about 250 right now (5 ft 7) and my goal weight is 160.

But I’m so scared. I’m scared that I’m going to fail and get depressed that I failed and eat too much and gain even more weight and have to get back surgery and not be able to do the physical things I want and it’s such a big goal. Does anyone have advice for how to tackle this? I really want to do it but I think the fear is holding me back from fully committing because I don’t really think I can do it.

submitted by /u/fuckifiknow94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yix1gz/what_if_i_fail/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...