Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting To eat At Maintenance Concern!

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Starting To eat At Maintenance Concern!

Hello, I’m new to reddit :) I need advice / help with eating at my maintenance after losing weight. I am 16, I am 5’5 female, and weigh 125 lbs. I do 40 minute jogging everyday (7 days a week) burning 300 calories after every session. I am at my goal weight of 125 lbs. I calculated and saw that If I were to do my 40 min jogging as my excersices option, (300 calorie burned after every session) My maintenance will be 1,950 calories. I will be doing my jogging 4 times a week now instead of 7. I currently eat 1,400 calories since i’m still on my deficet. But i now want to eat at maintenance. I struggled a lot and was really obsessive with counting calories (which is what i’m scared i’m going to have to deal with forever) Do I eat right away to 1,950 calories? I’m scared of gaining the weight back by doing this. I just want to eat normally instead of always fearing about calories and stressing about a single calorie over-do. Will I gain the weight back doing this? Or is 1,900 calories too little for my jogging 4 times a week? I appreciate any help!

submitted by /u/Ilovemyself404
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y3h2n6/starting_to_eat_at_maintenance_concern/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...