Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At least I'm in a big deficit

Sunday, October 23, 2022

At least I'm in a big deficit

I'm going through the worst pain I've ever felt. Every day, I struggle through every minute. I have no appetite, which I suppose is a plus. I'm eating so little that I've stopped logging. Mostly protein shakes and cereal bars, just so my stomach isn't rumbling. I'd say I've averaged 1000 calories a day since Wednesday. I guess one good thing out of it is a boost to my deficit. Hope everyone else is doing well.

edit: I should be clear, I'm not starving myself to lose weight. I'm just in so much mental and emotional pain that I have absolutely no appetite. I'm trying to make sure I'm eating something, but I'll eat as I can to not feel hungry. I can't stomach more than that

submitted by /u/IDontCareAtThisPoint
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ybxwqx/at_least_im_in_a_big_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...