Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone lowered their Lipid numbers?

Monday, October 31, 2022

Has anyone lowered their Lipid numbers?

I'm freaking out a little. I've always been a runner for most of my life (15 years) and during covid started having minor health issues that caused a lot of daily pain. The anxiety followed and I stopped running, tried to start back, stopped again, started emotional eating and gained about 25 pounds. I got a lipid profile done in march and everything was in the normal range, fast forward to now, I got another one done because I've been having increasingly frequent anxiety attacks and they are high.

My cholesterol and triglycerides are the highest (Cholesterol 6.8nmol/l and triglycerides 4.11nmol/l). I'm so upset and scared, I've never had these kinds of numbers before. I feel like I let myself down just feel so overwhelmed. Has anyone managed to get any of this down? I know I need to lose weight and this runs in my family. Any help is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Possible-Landscape22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yiwbpw/has_anyone_lowered_their_lipid_numbers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...