Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can yoga be my NEAT/LISS instead of 10k steps a day

Monday, October 17, 2022

Can yoga be my NEAT/LISS instead of 10k steps a day

So I already strength train 3x a week with a personal trainer, and I’m ready to increase it to 5x

But I’m trying to increase my step count but I’m struggling. I feel like there’s not enough time in the day to walk an hour, I work at home with back to back meetings that require me to be aware and on video so I can’t walk and do calls. My bathroom is literally 10 steps away from the kitchen and my desk. I also don’t enjoy walking. I get bored, I put on a podcast or something and get through it but don’t enjoy it. Also weather just makes me not want to walk

I love my yoga classes. If I do yoga everyday is that enough to increase NEAT or do I need to walk to get benefits?

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Ad-8787
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y6sexa/can_yoga_be_my_neatliss_instead_of_10k_steps_a_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...