Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have just ate a whole tub of Pringles.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

I have just ate a whole tub of Pringles.

This was the first time since April/march. I am feeling SO guilty I wish I never ate them. That is where it stops though I will not let that binge eating control me. I am going to “try” to make up for it when I wake up.

I was eating my feelings before March for a long while but I just snapped myself out of it. My main concern is that could this one thing de-rail my progress in the short term.

The last time I weighed myself I was 157.7KG that was in April ive been in a calorie deficit since.

submitted by /u/declan-______
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y51gi0/i_have_just_ate_a_whole_tub_of_pringles/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...