Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Rewards for weight loss successes?

Monday, October 24, 2022

Rewards for weight loss successes?

So I used to reward myself with food. This was a problem. To incentivize weight loss for myself I decided for every 10lbs I lost I would reward myself with a new t-shirt. This was a fun reward for me but now I've got way more shirts than I need, at least until I wear a new size. So I'm trying to think of something else I can use as a reward. I collect hats so was thinking maybe hats. But I'm interested in ideas. Do you reward your weight loss successes? If so, what do you reward yourself with? Do you think rewarding yourself is a good idea?

submitted by /u/DuckDemure
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ycox5h/rewards_for_weight_loss_successes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...