Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you adjust to how you look after every few pounds lost?

Sunday, October 23, 2022

How do you adjust to how you look after every few pounds lost?

Hiii, so far I’ve lost 37 pounds. The other day I happened to stumble across 2 photos I took of myself and they were at least a year apart and I was shocked by how different I looked. Today, I was looking at myself in the mirror, although I’m not at my goal weight, I’ve gotten slightly happier with how I look now. But in the back of my head I worry that I’ll look “sickly” once I reach to my goal weight. It’s been really hard trying to be super excited but also terrified that I’ll get to my goal weight and that I might look too frail.

Is anyone else having trouble adjusting to how they look after ever few pounds?

Btw I’m a 20F, 5’5, SW:260, CW:223, GW:150.

Edit: for some history, when I was at 140, people told me I looked sickly and that I should eat more. I guess I just fear that I’ll be at a healthy weight and will end up looking “sick” to people. I just don’t know if I’m mentally prepared for that.

submitted by /u/BakerCritical
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yc04j7/how_do_you_adjust_to_how_you_look_after_every_few/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...