Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A little Tuesday NSV..

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

A little Tuesday NSV..

I’ll preface this by saying that I still very much have the mentality that I’m bigger than I actually am so I still often think that I need a bigger size of clothing than I actually do..

I started a new job yesterday. Today we got our company fleece jackets and while picking a size I was so sure I’d need a 2x or maybe even a 3x. I was handed a men’s large by the HR lady. I’m quite sure I looked at her like she was was crazy. It FIT!!! With room to spare. A year ago a 3x would’ve been tight on me.

5’3” F SW: 400??? CW:249 GW: TBD

submitted by /u/supershittyusername
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y7mzss/a_little_tuesday_nsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...