Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anticipatory Anxiety

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Anticipatory Anxiety

I'm sure this isn't an uncommon situation, but I do really well with making healthy choices when my life follows a routine. However, when my schedule changes drastically (or even slightly, let's be honest) it stresses me out and I often turn to food to cope. Not only does it cause an issue on the day my schedule is out of whack, but I can fall off the deep end days in advance in anticipation of the disruption.

Knowing that there is never going to be a chunk of time that's "normal" I'm vowing to take each meal as it comes. For instance, my hubby and I are going out of town on Friday and dinner will be a part of it. Yes, I'm worried about the choices that will be available to me for dinner, but I have decided that I can't let it ruin my food choices tonight, tomorrow and during the day on Friday. Because once I get through this week my schedule will be messed up for late nights due to parent-teacher conferences and then the next week I'm out of town for 2 days for a conference. Then it's Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks, then Christmas, etc. I'm an intelligent, capable person who does hard things all the time, I can do this, too.

submitted by /u/motormouth08
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y2gnsr/anticipatory_anxiety/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...