Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to go from 200 to 180

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Trying to go from 200 to 180

I need some help on some meal plans to help me loose 20 pounds. I have been stuck around 200 for a while now after loosing 50 pounds and it seems like my meals no longer help me loose more weight. I prefer to fast in the morning and only drink water and black coffee. I am able to easily access a fridge and eat snacks if that is in your meal plan you offer to share. not allergic to anything and have no preferences. I would love to see anything anyone has to share. honestly as I loose more and more weight it has been getting more and more tough.

Some Misc info
Age : 30

Height : 5/10

weight :200 target 180

Gym every other day. Work is very active. Mechanic. Fitbit says i walk about 25,000 steps a day 5 days a week. I do resistance training for full body workouts at the gym. I do no cardio at the gym.

submitted by /u/krantwak
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yhxt6s/trying_to_go_from_200_to_180/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...