Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 5.2 - 42 - struggling to take the lbs off this time

Monday, October 10, 2022

5.2 - 42 - struggling to take the lbs off this time

Hi there. I'm 5.2 - 132 and 42yo. I was always 118-122 at my best.

Over the summer - I lost a bunch and got to 126. I was working out sometimes twice a day - eating well and it only took a month. I went on a 3 week long Europe trip eating everything I wanted. After vacation, I let myself indulge.

Got up to 136, have been eating healthy and working out 4-5x a week and just can't seem to take it off again.

I'm getting discouraged, mad at myself. My friends that are taller and weigh more than me wear smalls and mediums? but I'm in large/everything because I carry it in my chest and stomach.

I don't have the motivation to work out tonight - took the whole weekend off too but just feel defeated and don't want to. I ate well all day, so hopefully that helps..

Is it mostly diet like they say? How can I get myself out of this rut?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/maybeitsmeoryou12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y0v53z/52_42_struggling_to_take_the_lbs_off_this_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...