Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m slowly accepting that working from home works against me

Thursday, October 27, 2022

I’m slowly accepting that working from home works against me

More of a realization!

I have been working from home since the started of the pandemic and over the last year have been able to go in whenever I wanted. But working exclusively from home for two years, I have gotten very use to my home setup and don’t go in often.

Well the last two weeks I have gone in 3 days each week and I have lost 2.5lbs per week vs my pretty average 1.5lbs.

I know exactly why it’s happening! I move more and I snack less at the office. This doesn’t shock me but I now can’t ignore it! My 45 minute daily walk at home didn’t make up for all day small movements that happen at the office like I thought it did.

submitted by /u/Oveyeh91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yfa1fr/im_slowly_accepting_that_working_from_home_works/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...