Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Combating weight gain caused by medicines?

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Combating weight gain caused by medicines?

Basically the title. I'm on abilify and on a hormonal IUD and since starting them, I've gained a good 35 pounds in 10 months. How do I go about figuring out my new caloric output and how I should change my diet?

I'm assuming something with my glucose levels goes crazy, but should I stick it out a few more months to see if it's temporary? It's already been nearly a year so I dont have hopes that this weight gain is temporary. The weight gain is the only downside to both my birth control and my abilify, everything else is perfect, but should I consider changing my medications? This weight gain has made me incredibly self conscious.

submitted by /u/MarsupialSuper4508
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y5vtvs/combating_weight_gain_caused_by_medicines/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...