Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [38M] Officially down 100lbs. Since July 1st. (440lbs > 339lbs) Bonus: Motivated my best friend and he's down 40lbs.

Sunday, October 16, 2022

[38M] Officially down 100lbs. Since July 1st. (440lbs > 339lbs) Bonus: Motivated my best friend and he's down 40lbs.

I've been trying KETO, OMAD/Fasting diets for years. On July 1st I switched to a whole/plant based food diet* with minimal meat and walk 30-60min every day. It was a complete lifestyle change but at least I don't feel like I'm 'dieting' anymore. I enjoy the food I eat now. I enjoy my walks now and have recently started with HIIT Training w/ light weights.

I bought an apple watch and share data with friends (This was crucial to my success), because they held me accountable. My overall mental health has skyrocketed. I used to avoid going out with friends because I couldn't walk more than 2 blocks. On Friday I explored downtown Toronto and clocked in 14k steps (10km).

Another crucial thing was a scale. I would weigh myself everyday and get GOOD results as a product of my grind. Weight flew off me the first 1-2 weeks. Now I'm averaging 10lbs every 1-2weeks (depending on how much I cheat) But it feels like nothing now. Just another day, being a healthy, positive person.

*

  • 2 Eggs or a Banana for Breakfast.
  • Salad for lunch with a bit of protein (usually chicken or salmon/tuna sashimi)
  • Very light dinner, if anything. Usually roasted veggies.
  • No eating after 8pm
  • Snacks were cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, baby carrots, seeds/nuts, berries. (I stopped snacking because I only did it because I felt like I had to, not because I was hungry.
  • 0 salt/sodium. Lemon juice was an easy substitute.
  • 3L of water/day. I bought one of those giant jugs on amazon for $12
  • Avoided ALL carbs/sodium/fat whenever possible
submitted by /u/PottyMcSmokerson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y5uu7d/38m_officially_down_100lbs_since_july_1st_440lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...