Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it okay to eat 2-3 bigger meals versus 4-5 small meals? It's all the same... right?

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Is it okay to eat 2-3 bigger meals versus 4-5 small meals? It's all the same... right?

Hey fam! I'm getting to the point where I'm trying to sculpt my loose skin and core, not really trying to lose much more weight, really just fat and build muscle. Anywho, my schedule makes it so that I really eat about 2 big meals a day and snacks versus 5 smaller meals. I heard eating smaller meals is what you should do. Does it really matter since I'm consuming the right amount of calories? ( I think)? I'm 5'8. I weigh between 140-150 (past eating disorder means I don't weigh myself regularly) and I used to eat 1400-1500 cals a day now working towards 1700-1800 with protein focus for gainz. I work out 5 days a week and burn around 2500-3000 calories a day on average (in the gym, work, life) etc. thanks!

submitted by /u/Intelligent-Gene-795
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y8fcry/is_it_okay_to_eat_23_bigger_meals_versus_45_small/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...