Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else go from average/fit to overweight? What made you really realise you had let yourself go??

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Anyone else go from average/fit to overweight? What made you really realise you had let yourself go??

Before I gained a lot of weight due to birth control, anti depressants, and a binge eating disorder. I can confidently say I had a better quality of life before the weight gain.

My body wasn’t in as much pain, I didn’t lose my breath so quickly, I fit into my clothes, people were just so much nicer, and I actually took care of myself.

There are a lot of changes I have noticed from gaining weight and I was curious as to what made you realise you were indeed fat. And what was it like to go from being at an average weight or even being fit to being overweight.

submitted by /u/unfair_weather3045
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ydk2zg/anyone_else_go_from_averagefit_to_overweight_what/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...