Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can stress actually cause weight gain?

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Can stress actually cause weight gain?

Despite the fact that I count calories meticulously (every single thing that goes near my mouth gets weighed and counted in Lose It before I eat it, even quick snacks I just have a bite of) and I’m in a deficit, the number on the scale is still going up this past week.

I have a huge deadline at work for tomorrow that has made me more stressed than I’ve been in years. Is it true that stress can cause weight gain? I thought that was just a myth.

submitted by /u/foranonsense
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y9j851/can_stress_actually_cause_weight_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...