Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone tried Factor Meals?

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Has anyone tried Factor Meals?

I did a quick search and didn’t notice anyone having asked about this before or even that they’ve used it but I’m curious if anyone has?

Normally I meal prep but am becoming more and more inconsistent because I don’t always have time or energy to cook. They seem like one of the better options for choosing foods based on a specific macro goal; however, I’ve found very few reviews of people who have actually used it(and aren’t paid ads).

Alternatively, I’ve thought about doing nutrisystem. I have done this before but that was almost 15 years ago and they’ve seemed to have changed quite a bit. I used it while I was training for football and lost close to 80 lbs(~360 to ~280). Figured it’d be worth another shot but the downside is it is such a low calorie count(I think 1000-1200/day week 1) and it’s hella expensive now.

Last time with nutrisystem, I managed to keep it off for quite a while but long story short I’m back up over 300 and want to lose more(goal is 230-240 range). I don’t mind going back to nutrisystem but if Factor is any good that might be better.

submitted by /u/WombatHat42
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y3go0e/has_anyone_tried_factor_meals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...