Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can't stop binging

Monday, October 31, 2022

Can't stop binging

I've lost 8kg these past 2 months with no problems, i ate around 1200 calories a day and was losing fat very easily i would say. However this past week i've been binge eating like crazy eating around 4.000 calories per day. I don't even mind the weight that i'll gain because i'm sure it won't be noticeable, I just want to stop binging and lose some more weight, basically get back on my deficit. My BMR is 1400 calories so the fact that i've been eating 4000 drives me nuts and makes me feel disgusting. The only thing that's been on my mind lately is food and i can't stop it. I've eaten 4500 and i'm still hungry. My therapist doesn't take me seriously on this subject so i would like some advice from people who have experienced the same thing

submitted by /u/gjokisil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yikbju/cant_stop_binging/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...