Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 22

Saturday, October 22, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 22

Heya losers,

Day 22! Anyone else clean & watch horror movies today? It’s a good day to be a me.

Let’s chat goals.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Yep. Yarg.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Stationary bike is all she wrote today. 16/22 days.

Journal for two minutes before playing Switch: Got it! 21/22 days.

Today's gratitude list: Today I'm grateful for quiet time, Trader Joe’s & chewy having cat costumes. Sometimes I'm easy to please. My cat is 19 & a granny costume is the on the way. Is it on the nose? Maybe. Will I still laugh? Oh hell yeah.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: I did so many of my chores today I'm feeling pretty caught up.

How about you all? How was your day?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yb3ogk/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_22/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...