Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I Not Losing this Time?

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Why am I Not Losing this Time?

So I 37F 230 pounds am trying to lose weight. Every other time I try, I lose about 9 pounds (water weight) the first week. And about 2-4 pounds every week after. This time I am doing the exact same things, eating about 1450 calories a day, walking 15,000- 20,000 steps, with a bit of weight lifting here and there. Yet, this time I have only lost 0.8 in two weeks. I'm really unmotivated and frustrated. I checked my food scale and weigh in scale in case they were off, but no. Do I keep pushing with what I'm doing? Or dk I need to tweek my diet?

submitted by /u/Breakingupwithfatty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y3cb84/why_am_i_not_losing_this_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...