Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When is it a good time to start weights again?

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

When is it a good time to start weights again?

I’m a 24F weighing 219 and 5’8-5’9. I started at 255 and I gave up a couple months ago. I did start weights but it’s so incredibly hard for me to stick to it. I want to enjoy lifting weights but I don’t really know what to do. Since I quit in March, I started exercising again. I walk 2 miles in 45 minutes 4x a week. I’ve lost weight before but I can’t seem to understand when it’s a good time to start adding weights? Any tips on a beginner that’s trying to lose weight but gain a bigger booty and feel stronger?

submitted by /u/Comfortable_Box_7568
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y7kzat/when_is_it_a_good_time_to_start_weights_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...