Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Skin tightening with Weight loss

Friday, October 14, 2022

Skin tightening with Weight loss

Hey! I’ve been losing some steady fat and weight for these last 2 weeks.

I hear a lot of people talk about loose skin but honestly I feel like my skin has tightened since I lost weight. What once was flexible skin folds and fat is now flat and tight on my mid-back. I thought loose skin would just be like my rolls but just skin. Like the fat got vacuumed out.

It’s just wasn’t what I was expecting at all but it might be to my young age.

submitted by /u/yerrfanily
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y4axs3/skin_tightening_with_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...