Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can i lose weight but still be "me"

Sunday, October 16, 2022

How can i lose weight but still be "me"

Im sorry in advanced, this post will probably be very confusing and sound weird to most of yall, but heres my situation

In 18 years old, and am around 200 pounds. My weight gain started last year, but i guess its ramped up over and around the start of summer, since thats when my parents started making comments about me. I have/had(?) a gym membership, but i just started college and its pretty hard to fit workouts in + motivate myself. My parents made me do keto, and i got some results, but its rather hard to do. Despite this, i successfully got some (visual) results!

Then something weird happened. I started feeling some weird felling, like i was no longer myself. I looked and felt different, and it was weird and sorta unsettling. When my SO commented that i "look different" but they couldnt put a finger on it, thats when things scared me. I started feeling like a different person just bc i (mainly my face) looked a bit skinnier. I fell of the track afterwards, and havent been on since. Plus, my parents making comments dont help

I want to be healthy, feel better, and look better. But i dont know how, and i dont know how to avoid that feeling. I think since im in a much better place, maybe i can avoid it. Also, carbs are a big issue for me. Can anyone help? If you have a question, dont be afraid to ask me!

submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Big_5794
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y5xx42/how_can_i_lose_weight_but_still_be_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...