Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can't seem to lose anymore weight. feeling disheartened.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

I can't seem to lose anymore weight. feeling disheartened.

I'm a 5'3" female and I currently weigh 235lbs. I started this year at 283lbs and between January and May I lost down to 240 with CICO and minimal exercise outside of my job. I started a new job in May and decided to take a maintenance break while I settled in for a couple months. When I started trying to lose more around August I cut back my calories like I had earlier in the year and saw no results. I got really frustrated and after a couple months of no results I started going to the gym 5 times a week about a month ago hoping to kick my body into gear. I've lost like 2 pounds since then but that's all. I eat around 1300-1500 calories a day (I know that I am logging correctly and I log everything and have my partner double check on most days to make sure I've got everything) and don't have any cheat days at this point and I'm just so incredibly frustrated and sad because of how things are going. Does anyone have any advice for me because I really don't know what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/TwistedTuesdey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y8dhc2/i_cant_seem_to_lose_anymore_weight_feeling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...