Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice on Resisting Temptation When You Work in a Bakery

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Advice on Resisting Temptation When You Work in a Bakery

Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster.

So just as the title says, pretty much: I work in the bakery section of a grocery store, which is pretty much a horrible combo with someone who is trying to lose weight and has a massive sweet tooth. It is incredibly easy to just grab food I shouldn't be eating while I walk to the break room for my lunch, and I find myself doing that often. The bakery is also nice enough to leave leftovers from packing out for people to take, which is also sometimes hard to resist.

I always make sure not to go to work hungry, which helps, and I always pack better food to eat on my breaks, but any other advice from people that are maybe in the same position would be so helpful! I've taken up running and manage to eat pretty well on my days off, so this really feels like the biggest thing stopping my progress at the moment.

submitted by /u/Marzopup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yaz6za/advice_on_resisting_temptation_when_you_work_in_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...