Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Healthy meal ideas for a limited kitchen

Monday, October 24, 2022

Healthy meal ideas for a limited kitchen

Hi all! So, due to an unexpected plumbing disaster, I am going to be without most of my kitchen for about a week. I will not have my stove top, oven, or microwave. I do have my fridge, sink, as well as an instant pot, crock pot, air fryer, and a small gas grill (think like a travel sized grill.) Feeding a family of 4. I know I can easily do salads and sandwiches, and I do have recipes for the crock pot and instant pot, but thought that while I'm having to live without a full kitchen anyway, it might be fun to get healthy recipes and meal ideas from the community. Does anyone have any great recipes or ideas to share?

submitted by /u/Overbeingoverit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yclj02/healthy_meal_ideas_for_a_limited_kitchen/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...