Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What's your plan for getting rid of the last 10-15lbs (4.5-7kgs)?

Friday, October 14, 2022

What's your plan for getting rid of the last 10-15lbs (4.5-7kgs)?

So I'm at that point where I'm approaching the dreaded final 10-15lbs of my GW. Is anyone else at this point as well and if so, what's your plan? And for people who have reached their GW is there any advice you can give the rest of us? Is it as tough as people make it seem? Personally I'm feeling like I can just stick to what I've been doing and i will reach my GW eventually. Sure the weightloss might be slower but slow and steady wins the race. Right?

submitted by /u/K-TownYolo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y49be0/whats_your_plan_for_getting_rid_of_the_last/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...