Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight not budging! What can I do? F, 5’5” 134lbs

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Weight not budging! What can I do? F, 5’5” 134lbs

Hi all!

I’m trying to reach my goal weight of 125, and I’ve gotten really close from my start weight (155) but my weight seems to not want to budge any more at 134! I don’t eat that much, just lunch and dinner, and I try to keep an eye on what I eat but I don’t log it (back when I did it seems as if I was eating too less and my body didn’t lose weight at all until I started eating normally again)

I usually stay sub 1600, usually ending the day having eaten 1,400 or so calories. I’m not sure if my body just wants to stay at this weight, or if it’s something that can be helped? Do I really have to eat even less than that? Back when I did (1,200) I felt like I was starving ! The weight only fell off once I ate normally again so I’m not sure what to do.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

submitted by /u/BunnyBandito
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y548g1/weight_not_budging_what_can_i_do_f_55_134lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...