Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hello, I am (23F) almost 280lb. , 5’5 and I need help.

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Hello, I am (23F) almost 280lb. , 5’5 and I need help.

I am kind of at the end of my rope and need to lose weight. I am sorry if this post isn’t allowed.

A little background, I am a stress eater, and have some mental issues that make it so I don’t sleep much. These mental issues make me stressed which makes me eat. I did lose 40lb once when I was 19, but this was because I replaced eating with exercise. When I say this, I mean all forms of eating. I only drank water and coffee. When I went to college I gained all the weight back.

Now I live with my bf and his family. His whole family is very skinny and won’t eat home cooked foods. We are poor so when buying foods we have to pick between freezer/ microwave foods or ingredients to make home cooked meals. It normally is three against one.

I tried to show them I can cook everything they like and more, but it didn’t work because they want to be able to eat at anytime of the day which is understandable. They do not like left overs. I do not have money to buy my own ingredients.

I wanted to help the way I eat first because I’ve too depressed to get up and exercise how I used to. I also feel like if I start exercising again I will go back to how I was losing weight again which was unhealthy too.

Please help me, thank you.

submitted by /u/RoboticKitCat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y1pwp2/hello_i_am_23f_almost_280lb_55_and_i_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...