Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for Help and Motivation to start improving my health and life

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Looking for Help and Motivation to start improving my health and life

TL/DR 25F looking for advice on how to stop self sabotage about weight loss and how to keep motivation when progress is slow.

I 25F am currently almost 200lbs. For many years (13-22) I suffered from eating disorders and was always very underweight. I am 5'7" and for many years was 100-110lbs. My Dad suddenly passed away when I was 22, shortly after I moved to a different state and started a PhD program. With all of these things added together and the continued stress from the PhD program I have put on 60-80 lbs in the past three years. I am more and more dissatisfied with how I feel and how I look, and I constantly think about my weight, the way clothes fit/don't fit, and how tired I am all the time. I have a large desire to get back into exercise, I really enjoy weight training and lap swimming when I get myself to go. What I am struggling with is self sabotage with bingeing on high calorie foods/desserts, thinking the whole time about how this is destroying any progress I would be making. Does anyone have any advice on how to stay on track and keep from bingeing and to get motivated to go to the gym?

submitted by /u/OutsideMysterious227
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y1qg9g/looking_for_help_and_motivation_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...