Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hungry and frustrated at 2000 calories

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Hungry and frustrated at 2000 calories

TLDR I’m so hungry right now which makes me feel so weak and stupid because I’ve literally been eating 2000 calories so I shouldn’t be hungry.

I’m F 5’6 and 179 pounds. Before the summer I was 175, one pound away from my pre Covid weight. And for reasons I don’t feel like explaining, I gained four pounds this summer and developed horrible eating habits.

I’m pretty sure I’m in a deficit at 2000 although I know many will disagree. Even if I’m not in a deficit, I think it’s important to get back in the habit of eating consistently every day instead of fluctuating from 2100-2500. So I’m sticking with the 2000 for another week and then I’ll adjust from there if there’s no change on the scale.

I feel like I’m spending my calories wisely. I usually have a bagel thin, eggs, and half avocado for breakfast. A large lunch (~900 cal) of a meat + pasta/carb and veg. And then a small dinner of either cereal or a hot dog or small sandwich.

I’m so mad at myself and the world (even though it’s not the worlds fault). I don’t want to feel hungry all the time. I decided not to go to the gym today bc I’ve been so hungry. But I love the gym. I’ve gotten back into weightlifting and I love it. And I’m stir crazy from being inside all day and my solution is usually the gym, but I know it’ll just make me more hungry so I can’t go.

I feel so stupid for being hungry when I’m eating so much food. And it’s even more frustrating bc I might not even be in a deficit. I used to eat 2000 calories and feel fine but coming off of this summer, I just feel so hungry at 2000 calories.

This is mainly a vent but as I’m typing this, if anyone knows how long it takes for bodies to readjust to certain levels of food intake, that would be great. I need a little hope.

submitted by /u/Tricky_Warning_0115
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y1pyw3/hungry_and_frustrated_at_2000_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...