Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Where did you notice weight loss first?

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Where did you notice weight loss first?

I've been running for the past few months and just now noticing weight loss. It's been an off and on again affair. I've run into injuries and sickness, so my progress has been slow. That said, I have really enjoyed the process. I feel so stupidly happy after every single workout. I relish in feeling stronger each time or running further/longer. While it started out as wanting to lose weight, it quickly became part of maintaining my everyday mental health,

As a side effect, my clothes started fitting more loosely in the past week or so. More recently during that time, I noticed that I have hip dips. I've always had them to some extent, but they are much more pronounced lately. I know that I want to lose weight for my health, but I miss my full hips.

Where did you notice weight loss first?

submitted by /u/KLane98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y02u7r/where_did_you_notice_weight_loss_first/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...