Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 3– Always hungry!!??

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Day 3– Always hungry!!??

I’m on day 3. SW: 148 CW: 147 GW: 130

I have a sedentary day job but I try to exercise everyday. (5 min jump rope, 15 min bike, 15 min treadmill etc)

My current calorie budget to lose 1 pound a week is 1471.

To maintain my current weight it’s 1900 (which is basically what I was eating last week).

I find myself essentially feeling like I’m STARVING. It’s so darn tempting to just eat something. And it’s not like I want cookies, sugar etc like ANYTHING including an apple or carrots or something would be good.

Is this something I need to suck it up and get used to? or is the caloric intake too much of an adjustment at once?

Thanks for your help

submitted by /u/walmartteacups
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y1nz1q/day_3_always_hungry/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...