Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down 20lbs, 20 more to go, but have plateaued for the last month. Advice?

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Down 20lbs, 20 more to go, but have plateaued for the last month. Advice?

So my doctor tasked me with losing 40 lbs, and after some bad blood work and health scares I finally decided I needed to commit to it.

It took me just under 3 months to lose 20 lbs, and I was steadily losing about 1- 2 lbs per week. I did this by eating mostly lean meat, only one serving of carbs per day, and a lot of veggies. I also did light workouts 3 or 4 days a week.

But now I've been plateaued for a full month, not losing or gaining, but just stuck. I figure at this point I need to kick it into high gear. I'm thinking cutting down carbs even further, sticking to lean meats and veggies for all my meals, and kicking up the workouts a lot more. Gym every single day, alternating between cardio and HIIT core training.

What do you all think? any advice at all? I would welcome any input and be very grateful for it. I really dont want to lose momentum and fall into bad habits again.

submitted by /u/kpmurphy56
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y1o5ve/down_20lbs_20_more_to_go_but_have_plateaued_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...