Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Its been over a month but I have gained 3+ pounds

Monday, October 10, 2022

Its been over a month but I have gained 3+ pounds

I have been using Loseit! for over a month now. With the exception of a handful of days, I have been in a calorie deficit. I am not sure why I am not losing weight but I am furious at myself for gaining weight. I can tell that the road I was on before, I did not think about diet at all and really was loading up the calories plus spending too much on eating out. Now, I spend less, eat less... On most days I feel really good due to me eating healthier than before but I feel the weight in my steps with every .1 pound I have gained. I am utterly furious. I am not sure what to do about it or why I have gained weight. Overall I am upset. The scale that I am using is a FitIndex scale....

submitted by /u/Feisty-Exit-974
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y0y3nl/its_been_over_a_month_but_i_have_gained_3_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...