Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: After 25 lbs, my weight has come to a halt

Friday, October 7, 2022

After 25 lbs, my weight has come to a halt

Hey people, hope y’all are good.

Around three months ago I decided that it was enough, I’m gonna lose the extra pounds I have and I’m finally gonna be able to comfortably buy clothes and look good, so I downloaded MyFitnessPal, calculated my TDEE online, bought a digital scale and a food scale, and started going to the gym around 5 days a week.

During the first month, weight was dropping like crazy, i couldn’t believe it, I strictly stuck to my deficit at 2000 cal, and it was working wonders.

Second month went very well too, i adjusted the calories I was consuming because i had dropped a lot of water weight, so I started eating 1900cal a day.

Third month hasn’t been well, i adjusted the calories again to 1800 because i hit 240lbs, and have kept up with the gym and researching every day and drinking water and everything, and so far, i haven’t been able to go under the 240lbs, and i know weight isn’t everything, I’ve been measuring myself and yeah, the size has gone down slowly but surely, but the weight doesn’t and it’s frustrating. Also, look skinnier 2 days and then I get stupidly bloated for 5, which sucks.

Am I doing something wrong? My sw was 264lbs, cw is 240lbs, and gw is 190lbs, I’m 5’11 and I eat around 1800cal a day.

Sorry if this post seems redundant or anything, thank you

submitted by /u/yjrokaboom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xyb1k3/after_25_lbs_my_weight_has_come_to_a_halt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...