Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I allowed myself to eat at maintenance

Friday, October 7, 2022

Today I allowed myself to eat at maintenance

Today, after 5 week into calorie deficit, I allowed myself to eat at maintenance because I felt sick. I am proud that I don't feel too bad about it, which reassures me that I am still seing this in a healthy way.

I am surprised I could last 5 weeks into calorie deficit every single day, and if it takes one maintenance day every month or so to get me ready for another month of calorie deficit then it is a win. Also seing what a maintenance day will look like is motivating in a way.

Tomorow I go back on deficit and it will be fine, because I know that at the end of this, maintenance will be alright.

8lbs down, 42 more to go !

submitted by /u/Excellent-Ad-5538
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xydt8j/today_i_allowed_myself_to_eat_at_maintenance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...