Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 6 months in and this is how

Saturday, October 1, 2022

6 months in and this is how

SW 118kg CW 87kg GW 70KG 44f 6 months ago I started my weightloss journey after reaching the heaviest I have been. Pretty proud of myself so far. I had downloaded the fitness pal app. So I'm calorie controlled. Go to the gym 5-6 times a week with half cardio half half strength training. I don't have cheat days, I don't reward myself with food. I have made Interval goals I reward myself with something I have been wanting to get or do. When I say I don't have cheat days I don't schedule them. For eg a cheat day will be I'm going out for lunch or dinner (but I still stick with healthier options). The biggest change I have made which I have never done before is cut out alcohol. That's probably my biggest weakness. I'm feeling the best I have felt In long time.

submitted by /u/Destinynfelixsmummy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xt98us/6_months_in_and_this_is_how/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...