Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 53kg down

Saturday, October 1, 2022

53kg down

I've had quite a weight loss journey (m28). Right before COVID i was at my heaviest weight - 138kg. It wasnt until late 2020 that I decided to have bariatric surgery to lose weight. I had tried many times before to lose it myself but just couldn't.

After about 8 months I'd lost 40kg which was amazing. The rest I've lost through controlled diet and exercise. I've also had two cosmetic surgeries to reduce my excess skin around my waist, lower back, and chest.

I am still not 100% happy with my body, there will probably always be parts of it that I will want to reduce further etc, but I do feel significantly better.

Maybe I might even get to start dating!

submitted by /u/GlowingGumboots
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xt99o5/53kg_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...