Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I keep messing my diet up

Saturday, October 1, 2022

I keep messing my diet up

I really need to lose some fat, all my fat fathers on my belly and my upper arms , I’ve been trying to be healthy and eating things without any processed carbs so chicken and rice, chicken and veg, pasta but then today I’ve had 1 whole pizza. I’m in the middle of buying a house and just really depressed with all the stress, can’t find the motivation . All in all I don’t eat THAT bad, I like to have the odd treat like pizza or dominos cookies but the problem is I do not move . I work from home and sit on my ass all day , how do I motivate myself to go outside and burn calories ? I can’t afford the gym atm

submitted by /u/claidia_uk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xt9ukv/i_keep_messing_my_diet_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...