Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 1200 calories, ugh.

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

1200 calories, ugh.

I’m a 51F 5’6” with a WFH desk job - very sedentary during the day. In the evenings I do about an hour of cardio. Given this, my maintenance calories are 1700 and weight loss is 1200. That’s excluding exercise, so I get a cushion when I exercise and can eat a little more. Oh and my weight: SW 143, CW: 129, GW: 123. I’m losing about 1 lb a week at 1200 so I think the calculations are right.

But 1200 IS HARD. Anyone else at 1200 and can commiserate? It feels like I have to do such strict tracking. I’m always looking for more ideas for nutritious calories. My current routine is to skip breakfast (normal for me anyway), have a salad or eggs for lunch (today I had spring greens with hb egg, goat cheese, beets, pistachios and dressing - 350 calories), afternoon snack of about 150 calories (yogurt & granola today), then however many calories I have left I get to eat at dinner, and snack before bed if I have anything left in the “budget.”

It just seems like such a small amount of food. I feel like I’m getting enough to eat, it’s not about hunger, but it’s so strict. Pretty anything in a sealed box or bag is off limits 😭

submitted by /u/Kooky_Ad1932
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y1l630/1200_calories_ugh/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...